Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our family update

So, it has been a while. Things have been crazy, at times I mean that literally. So last Monday July 6th, I went into to see my OBGYN and found out that the baby didn't have a heart beat. So they gave me a few options, because at that point in it's growth it was a sure thing that the baby wasn't living. Well we chose to do a medication that helps to pass the baby naturally. I took the medication on Friday the tenth, and I was pretty sure that I passed the baby that afternoon. Well continued to bleed for a few days but then Tuesday I started bleeding heavily. And Wednesday it got really bad to the point that Robb finally took me to the emergency room. We were camping at the time down in Panguitch and so we had to go to the ER down there. The DR. there told us that because of my loss of blood he wanted me to get a D&C ASAP, but they weren't equipped to do that so Robb drove me through the night to Salt Lake and I went to the hospital that my OB is at. There they told me to go the ER so that it would insure that I would get into surgery that day. We waited all day and I finally got in to surgery at 7 that night. Because of our long drive and everything else, we stayed through the night to get some sleep and left early the next morning. Now I am doing much better and am taking a rest while Robb, the brave person, is down south with all of our girls, his kids, and our associates camping. While I feel like I am sitting here doing nothing.
T.K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were/are you expecting again? What is going on with another baby. I am confused! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry TK. I hope you have the peace and comfort of the gospel at such a hard time. So how far along were you then?