Wednesday, June 3, 2009

playing catch up












































So I haven't written in forever. I really have no good excuse either.



Sorry it has been forever. I have no excuses, but I am cathing up finally. PS, if you ever think to do a long post, beware it is tedious work, hence why mine is not very discriptive and my pictures are all funky, it took me forever to get what I got done.

First we have already taken two camping trips one to Nephi where Ruth experienced her first camping trip, first camp first all that good stuff. The second we went to Kamas where it was just us and the baby and we just relaxed, it was fantastic. The first pic is Ruth all bundled up on her first night of camping, the second one is of her sitting in her dad's chair just talkin' away like it


s nobody's business. The third one is of her and I in fron of our tent on our second trip and the last one is just a cute face that I absolutely love.



















So, on to other things. We got season passes to Lagoon, because with us and our unique position we can go during the week with the kids when we have them and we also wanted to be able to get out of the house. So here was our first trip to Lagoon for the summer.














Did you know that there is a height restrictions for the little boats, but not that you have to be so tall, you can actually be too tall for it, and Katiya found out that she was too tall for it after standing in this line for 20 minutes.







Next, we took Ethan and Ruth bowling while Katiya spent the night with a cousin at grandma and grandpa's. So we took the photo up.












Then, becuase we are taking the girls to the Jonas Brothers and our kids will miss out 'cause they will be with thier mom, we decided to make it up to them and we took them to the Taylor Swift Concert. We even took Ruth who surprisingly slept through most of it.

Last but not least, here are some mothers day pics. One of my mom and Ruth and the other is of the four generations of Neugart women. PS yes that is a bee on Ruth's bum I love it, it is the reason I bought that sundress.

No comments: