Monday, February 16, 2009

darn no dilating

Seriously, all of these contractions, or supposed contractions, they are doing me no good. Last Thursday when I had continual contractions for over 5 hours and then they stopped when we literally pulled up to the parking lot of the hospital. I was told I was dehydrated, blah. So then I went to get checked today, hoping to be dilated to a two so that we could get started sometime this week, no such luck, still sitting on the 1 CM from two weeks ago, FRUSTRATION. But the good news is, that no matter what she will be here Monday. He said that due to the 2 vessel chord he doesn't want to go to long past my due date. So if nothing exciting happens by Monday I get to call the hospital at 6 AM and find out when I should come in and get started and it can be as early as 6:30 AM if they are relatively slow. So I know for a fact now that it will be no more than a week. To bad I can't know for a fact that it will be shorter than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No baby yet? Isn't she due to come any day? I am excited to see pictures when she is here.