Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alien invation

So, I really have nothing to post about accept for being pregnant, because besides that my life pretty much revolves around my job right now, and well since I can't get into the details of that, I only have one thing to talk about.
Anyway, lately my invader has calmed down, lack of room is what they tell me the reason is for this. Although, we have discovered after a process of elimination that when she kicks in full force she isn't liking something all that much. Robb and I got a back massager that sits on our chair, and every time I use it she goes crazy, it's great, well for me it is. When I used it the other day I was explaining to Katiya and Ethan that she doesn't seem to be a big fan of the vibration(I wonder why??) and right as I said that she jolted my whole side and both of them saw my entire tummy move. They were so excited they were bouncing off the walls, they thought it was so cool to watch her kick my side. She also doesn't seem to care all that much for my nice warm baths I take at night to help my muscles relax. And in the beginning we thought kicking was her liking something, but it is quite the opposite. The sad part is, she would kick like crazy during BYU football games- sad for us I know. Well, at least she is calm as can be when Robb is around.
I got the car seat ordered, HURRAY!! It's the one that I really wanted to, so I am excited to get it. Thanks in large part to my parents gift card they gave us for Christmas. We also got today the bouncer(a gift from Robb's cousin's). Now we are working on getting the Crib mattress and a few other things. Let's just say if you ever have a goal to get out of debt, don't plan on having a baby, it makes for an interesting time to try and figure that out, although, so far we have been doing pretty well.
That's all!

1 comment:

April said...

Hopefully she won't continue that kicking habit after she's born!