Saturday, January 24, 2009

A baby shower

So today I had my second baby shower that my sisters did for me. Luckily I have a thoughtful family who really does get you things that are helpful. I ended up getting two swings :) so I am taking one back and with that going to get a crib mattress. I got a gift card and some cute clothes and as always my amazing aunt made a very cute baby quilt for me, love it!! So all in all it was a very good shower, now I just need to get a few things here and there and the bathing essentials as well as diapers and I am set, :/ I think!! I don't think you can ever be set really, I will just have to deal with what I have until we can manage to get little odds and ends, but really we can bring her home cause we have a car seat. And she has clothing, blankets and burp rags and will soon have a place to sleep. Thank you to my family, although I don't know if any of them really read this, but still I just want to thank them.

No comments: