Monday, December 15, 2008

Random Stuff


I am sure you all love my bunches of pictures at once, but hey that's how it goes sometimes.
This is our Christmas photo, snap shot, who cares it's cheap.











We took the kids to the Festival of Tree's they were off track so we took them during the day the first day it was there. I am so glad we did that the crowds were small and it made is so much easier to see things and enjoy it.
PS the other little girl is the kids step-sister we were watching her as well while they were off track.

This is from Halloween. We actually got the kids for Halloween. It isn't a state designated Holiday so the only way Robb can get the kids is if it lands on his day or weekend. We got lucky and it landed on his weekend and our day off so we took them over to their cousins where they did their trick or treating.

The one things in my life that I have always wanted to do for my birthday is go to Disney on Ice cause it always comes around my b-day. Luckily Robb caught something on the radio about the savation army or something giving away tickets for food items. So he took in food and got free tickets.



With the money we saved for not having to buy the tickets. After the matinee show we took the kids to the melting pot for my birthday. It was expensive but worth it. The kids loved it and I loved it, although my tummy can't handle that much food anymore.




And last but not least. The traditional Daddy/daughter baptism picture. Katiya got baptised in October, it was great. We went through a lot to get to this point and to make it happen the way we wanted it to as well as make it special for her.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are having the baby tomorrow. The Dr wanted to have us home for Christmas (which she probably wants to be home for Christmas) and so it will be here 10 days earlier than expected. Hopefully we have no problems and everything will go smooth. I will of course post pictures when I get released!

I hope everything is going great with you guys and that you have a Merry Christmas!