Monday, December 29, 2008

I finally got an updated picture of me. I swear I have grown a ton in the last few weeks. I all the sudden had a stomach it was weird. Everything has been going pretty well. We have to start doing weekly check ups where they monitor her heart and growth etc. due to her only having two vessels in her embelical cord. Yippy. but besides that I can't complain I have actually been getting some good sleep, relatively speeking, I am not one that get's up a million times to pee. It is just getting harder to get comfortable, that is all.











We took the kids sledding and tubing on one of our days off. We finally convinced Katiya to go off of the little jump. It was a blast to watch her expression.










Our Christmas morning adventure. Our lights went out with only a few presents left to open so we did it by flash light. Oh what a crazy day. We were supposed to have breakfast at our house, but due to the power outage we ended up shipping everyone over to my parents, where the weather was just as bad and there roads were horrible. We barely made it out of their neighborhood and it took us a good 15 minutes to do that.

Overall it was a very good day with lot's to do and lot's of people to see. We had a wonderful time. We hope everyone else had a safe and Merry Christmas as well.

No comments: