Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm it, woo hoo!!

A--Attached or Single: attached at the hips and work with him, crazy I know
B--Best Friend: Robb, besides that I just have a lot of good friends, I never was one for just having one super best friend or anything.
C--Cake or Pie: pie-chocolate silk or banana cream
D--Day of Choice: Sunday
E--Essential Item: Right now, my body pillow and the bath tub
F--Favorite Color: green
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Continually overcoming the obsticle of depression.
H--Hometown: South Jordan, Ut
I--Indulgences: green apple laffy taffy
J--January or July: July
K--Kids: Step-Katiya Elyse and Ethan J bio-Ruth Madison in about another 10 weeks hurray!!
L--Life is incomplete without: Family
M--Marriage Date: September 22, 2006
N--Number of Siblings: 4 Rachael, Andrew, Tyler and Emily
O--Oranges or Apples: Green apples to be precise.
P--Phobias or fears: My husband dying
Q--Quotes: "Too bad so sad" and " You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."
R--Reason to Smile: It's Christmas time!!
S--Season: Fall
T--Tag 5 Friends: Biph, Sunbeam, Lyric,
U--Unknown facts about me: I would love to learn how to be a gourmet cook.
V--Very favorite store: Carter's, and this cute little kiosk in the mall that sales girls head bands and accessories.
W--Worst habit: Crying-I didn't mean to still it from Emily- but seriously it is uncontrolable, my husband thinks I do it to manipulate. But I really can't contro it when I am upset, tired, mad etc.
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: I've had both, but there has only been two that have mattered to me, the one where we saw baby Ruth the first time, and the second where we found out that we had a slight hiccup in the way she would grow.
Y--Your favorite food: Pineapple
Z--Zodiac: Scorpian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, what is the "hiccup" in the way that Ruth will grow?
I never heard about that?

It's so fun to read these kind of things and see how similar we are!!