Sunday, December 7, 2008

I must be a mother because my wishes for Christmas are pretty bland and pretty much revolve around my baby, my house, and making my life easier. Here is what I really want for Christmas.






These are things that I would like but I know I probably wont get, but will eventually!!







I think with dealing with 8 kids besides a baby this will be a life saver for me.







The only down fall to our little apartment is we don't have our own kitchen, so we really want one of these to put in our closet so we don't have to be bombarded by kids on our days off, for our own sanity at times.





I have a special place in my heart for this specific car seat. One because of the color and two because of the nifty handle, I love it, I think it will save my arms and it also can sit in the car without the base so that will save us the sanity of having to switch the base from car to car.



Another fabulous baby item that I fell will save my life from total chaos. Not specifically this one, but I like these colors.

No comments: