Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our first big expense

So, yesterday Robb and I went shopping. This is the first big item that we have purchased for the baby. I love it!!! We shopped around and there happened to be one at the RCWilley outlet for $96 with a coupon. Hurray for us. Let me just tell you about this chair. It reclines, rocks, spins around and it can do all three at the same time, nifty huh?!?!? I think so. My sister has one, and my entire family thinks they are great, so I had to go with it. Normally they are $200 so I feel proud of my bargain hunting skills right now.
And yesterday I found out that we have to options for cribs. Thanks in large part to my cousin's who are done having kids. We can go with a light wood or a brown. We are going to check them out a little later to make a decision.

No comments: