Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mexico


The picture to the left is from the Tulum Mayan Ruins. The Temple is to the right of us, is was amazing. Interesting fact, Tulum was discovered in 1842, funny that it was discovered just in the middle of Joseph Smith's time. I also find it quite interesting that this place has so many historical resemblances to information given to us in the Book of Mormon. Hello people when are you going to get that the Book of Mormon was not made up. How much my physical evidence do people need seriuosly.


This picture is of Chichen Itza. Amazing isn't it how much it all looks like what we have been taught about Book of Mormon history.
I love this picture, it cracks me up. One of great parts of our trip was Robb's parents got an all inclusive resort. So we went to the buffet at the hotel a lot. This hotel was open to the nature around us and so we had frequent guest's that liked to make themselves welcome at our meal, it was amazing. Here our little birdy friend decided it wanted some sweet n low, probably to go with his hidden stash of things he liked to collect. And here is a picture of us showing what the restaurant was like, it had and amazing jungle all around it, not my prettiest picture, but hey I was on vacation. Oh, and I am 23 weeks in this pic.





There are so many other pics, but if I posted them all you would be reading and looking at them for days. I took approx. 350 pics. So these are just a few.

1 comment:

Hansen said...

You look so cute pregnant!!! I am so happy for you guys.. I am so glad that Kris brought Robb that night, really things do happen for a reason. I love you guys!!!