Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time Flys

I can's believe that is is the second of November, seriously five months ago I was staring at a positive pregnancy test in complete excitement. Now I find myself doing a slight waddle to keep up with my husband and now I have a harder time getting socks and shoes on. We went scrounging through family's storage units to find a crib yesterday. We just bought bedding for the crib and a new gliding rocker. I also realized that I will be 26 in a few weeks. Ethan will be six in less than two weeks. And Halloween is over. I can't believe that I am actually getting out Thanksgiving decor and my husband put Christmas lights up while it was still warm. Seriously, where did the time go? Anyway, although I am quite excited for the holidays, I am also overwhelmed by all the things that need to get done in order for the Holidays to happen. Not to mention we are having Thanksgiving at our place. Anyway, just random thoughts of my crazy mind running about a thousand times faster than normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the background! Super cute. Are you getting nervous about the baby at all?
Wow, good job on the decorations and lights guys! You're on the ball!
You need to post some baby bump pictures!

Anonymous said...

That is how I am feeling about the socks/shoes thing and trust me..it gets worse! :) Painting toenails is a huge thing too. Sleeping will get more challenging, but feeling the baby move is worth it all!