Sunday, October 19, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? At a singles ward fireside
2. How long did you date before you were married? On and off for two years
3. How long have you been married? 2 years this past September
4. What does he do that surprises you? Surprise, what surprise? He is pretty predictable, or at lest I thinks so.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His beautiful blue eyes
6. What is your favorite quality of his? I hate and love it all at the same time, his stubborness
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Trinity, yeah I know not really a knick name, but he likes calling me by my real name
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his Favorite food? Ice cream
10. What is his favorite sport? To watch Football, to play basketball
11. When and where was your first kiss? I don't remember a date or time exactly but it was on his couch.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Camp
13. Do you have any Children? Yup, his two from a previous marriage and Ruth Madison in my tummy!!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? staying organized
15. How old is he? 32
16. Who said I love you first? I did
17. What is his favorite type of music? alternative or country
18. What do you admire most about him? his subborness
19. Do you think he will read this? I don't think so
20.Who eats more sweets? Neither one of us really live off of sweets I have been snacking on them more lately though
21.Who said I love you first? I did
22.Who is taller? Robb
23.Who can sing the best?It's a toss up, I would peg us as anything special
24.Who is smarter?Robb probably
25.Who does the laundry? Me
26.Who pays the bills? Me
27.Who mows the lawn? Robb
28.Who cooks dinner? Me
29.Who drives? Robb
30.Who's the first to admit when they are wrong?Do we ever admit when we are wrong???
31.Who kissed who first? Robb kissed me, I refused to kiss him first.
32.Who asked out who first? Good question I don't think we ever went on an official date where someone asked someone else.
33.Who wears the pants? Robb

I tag Kristin, Chunky Monkey, and Caliope.

1 comment:

The Bakers said...

I am glad Brandon wears the pants in your relationship too. It makes me feel better :)