Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Official Complete Update (with pics)




So, I tried my hand at photography. Robb's sister got married last month and asked me to take some extra shot's she said she wanted kandid, and I added some extra's. I got to follow her and her photographer around and take pics these are two of my favorites. I got her a cute frame and developed some pictures and put these and a few others in it for her bridal shower and then she asked me to do the guest book scrapbook style and I added a picture that I had taken at the temple.


Katiya had a crazy hair day at school the other day. The girls at the house told her to use wire and braid her hair and stick it straight up. Well I couldn't find wire, so I went a different route, I stuck plastic forks in her pony tail holder and braided her hair around it and made it so they stuck straight out, she loved it. I am glad that I can be so creative for such a cause.



















We celebrated our second anniversary on the 22nd of September. We did a special at the Anniversary Inn, we bought two nights and got a free $100 gift card for the Roof, I forgot to take my camera for the roof (I know seriously) any way these are pics of us in fron of Anniversary Inn and in the themed room we picked. We decided to go with the Mansion Suite. I liked this room a lot, and while we were there we checked out all of the other rooms for future reference.









The day between our two nights we went to a late lunch at this cute cafe next to Liberty Park called the "Park Cafe". Then we went over to the park and sat on the bench and watched the ducks and just talked, it was so nice to just spend time together and get away, it felt like a vacation right here in Salt Lake.




Like I said before I have been working on my photography skills and this is a pic I took while we were at the park then I spiffed it up with a little bit of photoshop.


This is a pic that Robb took of me while at the park. I am officially 19 weeks in this pic. I also did a little photo editing on this pic.







While moving in I discovered a serious problem. My fetish for shoes. It's funny, really, I haven't even bought that many shoes since Robb and I have been married. But for some reason it is unreal at how many I have. Every single shoe you see here is mine, and the best part is off to the right I have one of the hanging shoeorganizers stuffed with about another 20 pairs of shoes. Single life I supposed made this happen, you know a shoe for every night and every kind of dancing, black and brown of every type of shoe, boot, sandal, etc. The sad thing is, I wont be able to where half of these over the next few months. Now I have to find some sensible pregnancy shoes for church, and for everyday use.






When we found out we were having a baby I started to slowly gather a few random items that I knew I wouldn't mind dressing a boy or a girl in. I got it all out and started washing it all so that I can get it organized according to size etc. and see what I still need etc.







Katiya had her eighth birthday on September 9th, she had family and friends over had a Hannah Montana cake. She wants to do a slumber party we are just trying to figure out how and when.

There finally I feel like I have really actually put a post on here that people will actually enjoy looking at and reading.
THE END

No comments: