Friday, October 3, 2008

My Day


So for our anniversary Robb gave me a gift of a massage, manicure and pedicure. I did that this morning. It was quite nice especially since last week my back was going nuts because of a pinched nerve. I got a cool little cushion designed so that my tummy could fit snuggly and I could lay on my tummy with no problems. Than I went to my ultrasound this afternoon. The doctor was fantastic, he asked the kids for their verdicts. It was very obvious cause she wasn't at all shy in letting us know. We are going to be having a girl. We got to see her mouth and nose and her little fingers she even did a little wave. Then the Dr. printed us off some pictures and even printed off one for each of the kids.

1 comment:

Linds said...

A girl!!! How exciting! Congratulations!!!