Monday, September 22, 2008

Celebrating Two Years

Who would have ever thought that I would say that I have been married for two years AND pregnant. Robb and I celebrated our anniversary today, well really we are starting to celebrate tomorrow. It took a lot to get to where we are. LOVE, patience, endurance, understanding and a whole lot of work. Hey DISNEY, happily ever after is not easy!!!
I do have to say though that I love my husband very much. He keeps me sane, level headed and somehow helps me find my keys everytime they are missing:-) He has truly taught me a lot, especially about perserverence and never giving up. He has taught me to be strong in spight of the troubling times. Has made me laugh when I wanted to cry, talked to me until all hours of the night, and stayed by my side through every decision that I have made. He loves me with my bad habits and my forgetfullness (which has gotten much worse in the past few months)!! Yeah we have our moments, but those moments make all the rest even better, because we work through them and make our relationship even stronger.
To my best friend who loves me, supports me, and trusts me. I love you!!

3 comments:

April said...

Happy anniversary! That's some nice stuff you wrote about your husband!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! Wishing you many more wonderful years ahead. Hope you have some fun things planned for your special day!

Anonymous said...

**I sent you my address via email. :)