Friday, March 20, 2009







So I figured it was about time I did a little update. The first three pics you see here are from when baby Ruth was 4 days old. My sister Emily helped me out and took the pics with her nice camera, the bottom one i took. It was a lot of fun to do this, we caught her while she was awake for the first part so we got great pics of both her awake and then asleep. Now I am having a dilema of which one I am going to put in my announcements today. So as of today Ruth is 3.5 weeks olds, crazy huh?


We have been working on a schedule and she has been doing very well for the last two weeks. We have been using the Babywise theories and they are working wonders. She eats every three hours then hangs out with us for a while before she takes a nap that typically lasts for about 1 and 1/2 hours to 2 hours and then we start all over again. Last night she slept from 11:30 tp 4:30 without a single sound. Next step her own room!






And here is Ruth's official first bath. We did it in the kitchen sink. Needless to say it is not her favorite part of the day.





1 comment:

Sara Hammond said...

TK - Your Ruth is so precious. Congratulations. I am sure you have done a lot of research! But I was unfamiliar with Babywise, and I was surprised at what I saw when I Googled it. I hope it continues to work for you, but remember that if something quits working, you are the mother, and your intuition and the Spirit will help you know what is best for you family. Good luck!
- Sara